Our house rules and safety measures for the spa
Zuiver has good news! We are opening up our doors again on July 1st. This will obviously be in an adjusted form in order to keep being able to align with all the measures that are currently in place. On this page you'll find the house rules and measures that we have put in place to ensure a safe environment for all of our guests and employees. Please read this carefully to know exactly what to expect and what will be expected of you as you visit Zuiver.
Important rules for when you visit Zuiver:
Zuiver asks you to read through and abide by the following rules:
- Having a reservation is mandatory if you want to visit Zuiver. You can make a reservation through our website. A maximum of 2 persons per reservation applies.
- On Tuesdays swimwear is mandatory. On all other days, swimwear is prohibited. Thursdays are no longer swimwear days for the time being.
- Always keep 1.5 metres distance from each other when making use of the Zuiver facilities.
- Follow the marked routing at our facilities.
- Avoid pubic transportation as much as possible
- Stay home with any of the following symptoms: nose cold, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, sore throat and/or fever (38 C° or higher).
- Stay home if anyone in your place of residence has a fever (38 C° or higher) or difficulty breathing.
- Don't shake hands.
- Always follow the instructions and direction of our staff.
- Please use the toilet at home right before you come to Zuiver.
- Wash your hands with soap prior to your workout for at least 20 seconds.
- Pay contactless by debit card or mobile phone (banking app).
- Our shower facilities indoors will be closed. You will be able to rinse at our outdoor facilities.
- Please leave the premises directly after your workout.
These are the measures currently in place at Zuiver:
- Inside the building and all our facilities, we inform you about all the safety and hygiene rules in place. They are repeated several times throughout the building. We ask everyone to abide by these rules.
- A reservation is mandatory. Without a reservation we cannot grant you access to our facilities
- Despite the fact that PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) are not mandatory, Zuiver has purchased several items, like face masks, that can be used by our staff.
- Zuiver will work in set teams as much as possible
- Our staff will enforce the behavioral and hygiene rules that are in effect when making use of our facilities and services.
- All lounge beds in our spa garden will be placed 1.5 metres away from each other
- Inside and around our facilities we have created special marked routing that should be followed by everyone
- We have appointed a corona supervisor who can answer your questions regarding the adjusted situation.
- In case of fever or cold symptoms, our employees will stay home.
- In case something changes in our house rules, we will inform you on our website and/or through social media.
Zuiver has also created a special protocol for employees and suppliers ensuring a safe and responsible workout environment for everyone.
We hope to see you soon at Zuiver