Since Monday May 11th our beauty salon has opened again. This has been done in line with all the measure the government has put in place. Het maken van een reservering is mogelijk via onze website. A reservation is mandatory. Below the measures that Zuiver has put in place:
- At several points in our building we supply hand sanitizer.
- The person performing the treatment can/may use a face mask
- Before the treatment you will be asked a series of question related to corona
- The room and all equipment are cleaned between every treatment
- We will always use clean and new equipment, like for instance towels
- In case of symptoms - like nose cold, coughing, sneezing, sore throat and or fever (38 degrees Celcius or higher) - our employees will not work. Only personnel free of any symptoms will perform treatments, creating a safe environment for everyone involved.
Zuiver requests that you abide by the following rules when visiting:
- Stay home in case of symptoms such as nose cold, coughing, sneezing, sore throat and or fever (38 degrees Celcius or higher)
- Also stay home in case someone living in the same house as you shows any of the symptoms above
- Wash your hands regularly. Zuiver will provide multiple points at which hand sanitizer is provided.
- Respect the rules and marked routing in the building
- Don't shake hands
Click here for the house rules and measures that are in place for everyone visiting Zuiver.